Weekend Excitement!
Friday, June 9, 2005 1:00PM
I have a secret.... hee hee We'll I'm sitting here and it's Friday lunchtime. My BF has no clue at all but I'm about to totally shock her tomorrow at her scrapbook party. She's been talking about "her" party all this week and I've had to keep my lips sealed!! I've tried the guilt trip on her telling her that I'm going to scrapbook in my corner and be all by myself and I will call her every hour on the hour. I'm so sneaky.... You have no clue how many times I have almost slipped up and made a comment about making plans to come to Houston. It's taken everything in me to guard everything I say because we talk every single day, email each other every single day and tell each other everything - so I'm pretty impressed with myself that I haven't slipped up yet! :-) I have known for two weeks that I am going to come to her party. I told her today at lunch that I have plans this evening with my parents and that we are doing dinner and a movie that way I can avoid talking to her this evening while we are on the road to TX. I hate to talk to her and have to keep this bundle of excitment to myself. She thinks my hubby is coming home tomorrow from a business trip, but what she doesn't know is he will be home late this afternoon. I must say I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND!!!!! He drove to North Carolina for a business trip because the last time he flew out there he was stuck in the airports with delays and spent all day long there so he said he would rather drive 5-6 hours vs spending all that time in the airport. SOOOOoo... the reason why I have the best hubby is he is driving in this evening and then we are turning around and driving to Texas another ten hour drive. I told him I would drive the first half so he could get some much needed rest.
I can't wait to see Trina's expression when she opens the door and I'M THERE!!!! I hope to have the camera ready to give you the reaction.... I feel somewhat better now that I have gotten that off my chest, just one more day to keep the secret from my twin!
4:30PM Friday - I'm about to leave work and go home and get ready for the scrapbooking party tomorrow! Trina still has no clue what's going on and I'm doing pretty good not letting it slip.
I have a surprise I have a surprise and Trina doesn't know.... stay tune for the picture..
MONDAY-
This weekend was sooooooooooooo much fun! I was so sneaky and I was so good at playing it up. I called Trina up on Saturday around the corner from her house at the Walmart and was telling her I was picking up some pictures to scrap that day. When I got to her house I parked on the curb so that she couldn't see my car when she walked to the door. I had my camera ready and I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it - it seemed like forever! She opened the door and I was wearing a baseball cap & glasses holding up my camera to take a picture. It took her a second to realize it was me and then I yelled I drove ten hours to be here with you!! We both hugged and screamed!!! She was sooo SHOCKED AND SURPRISED! I'm sure she will share her version on her blog. So I quickly took a shower and went over all the details of my little secret I had kept. She could not believe I was there! I was happy to also see my other friends as well. I had fun catching up with everyone and seeing Trina. I didn't get much scrapbooking done but I did get my memory tote bag decorated and started on a board book. I think I was just in awww... of being back in Texas and seeing my friends. I miss TX so much, it was so nice being there - the only think I didn't miss was the HUMIDITY! Oh my gosh, people in Alabama think it's hot and humid - they need to take a trip to TX!
I'm having issues with blogger this morning - I can't get any of my photos uploaded - I will upload shortly.
I have a secret.... hee hee We'll I'm sitting here and it's Friday lunchtime. My BF has no clue at all but I'm about to totally shock her tomorrow at her scrapbook party. She's been talking about "her" party all this week and I've had to keep my lips sealed!! I've tried the guilt trip on her telling her that I'm going to scrapbook in my corner and be all by myself and I will call her every hour on the hour. I'm so sneaky.... You have no clue how many times I have almost slipped up and made a comment about making plans to come to Houston. It's taken everything in me to guard everything I say because we talk every single day, email each other every single day and tell each other everything - so I'm pretty impressed with myself that I haven't slipped up yet! :-) I have known for two weeks that I am going to come to her party. I told her today at lunch that I have plans this evening with my parents and that we are doing dinner and a movie that way I can avoid talking to her this evening while we are on the road to TX. I hate to talk to her and have to keep this bundle of excitment to myself. She thinks my hubby is coming home tomorrow from a business trip, but what she doesn't know is he will be home late this afternoon. I must say I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND!!!!! He drove to North Carolina for a business trip because the last time he flew out there he was stuck in the airports with delays and spent all day long there so he said he would rather drive 5-6 hours vs spending all that time in the airport. SOOOOoo... the reason why I have the best hubby is he is driving in this evening and then we are turning around and driving to Texas another ten hour drive. I told him I would drive the first half so he could get some much needed rest.
I can't wait to see Trina's expression when she opens the door and I'M THERE!!!! I hope to have the camera ready to give you the reaction.... I feel somewhat better now that I have gotten that off my chest, just one more day to keep the secret from my twin!
4:30PM Friday - I'm about to leave work and go home and get ready for the scrapbooking party tomorrow! Trina still has no clue what's going on and I'm doing pretty good not letting it slip.
I have a surprise I have a surprise and Trina doesn't know.... stay tune for the picture..
MONDAY-
This weekend was sooooooooooooo much fun! I was so sneaky and I was so good at playing it up. I called Trina up on Saturday around the corner from her house at the Walmart and was telling her I was picking up some pictures to scrap that day. When I got to her house I parked on the curb so that she couldn't see my car when she walked to the door. I had my camera ready and I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it - it seemed like forever! She opened the door and I was wearing a baseball cap & glasses holding up my camera to take a picture. It took her a second to realize it was me and then I yelled I drove ten hours to be here with you!! We both hugged and screamed!!! She was sooo SHOCKED AND SURPRISED! I'm sure she will share her version on her blog. So I quickly took a shower and went over all the details of my little secret I had kept. She could not believe I was there! I was happy to also see my other friends as well. I had fun catching up with everyone and seeing Trina. I didn't get much scrapbooking done but I did get my memory tote bag decorated and started on a board book. I think I was just in awww... of being back in Texas and seeing my friends. I miss TX so much, it was so nice being there - the only think I didn't miss was the HUMIDITY! Oh my gosh, people in Alabama think it's hot and humid - they need to take a trip to TX!
I'm having issues with blogger this morning - I can't get any of my photos uploaded - I will upload shortly.


2 Comments:
Yes girl you did surprise me! It was soooo much fun... I will never forget it... you're being there was sooo awesome!! You tell DH he is the man... and that I owe him big time! Luv ya!!
How awesome was that!?!?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home