The Martini Girls!
Anne came to visit for work and personal! We got to hang out after work and eat at Red Star Tavern - a first for both of us and unfortunately we weren't wowed by the food. We wished we stuck with Bone Fish and ate there. We did try a Martini each. I had the chocolate - since I'm a chocolate lover and Anne had the Summer Breeze. I wasn't too crazy about mine - I thought my experience would feel like I was just drinking pure chocolate. It basically tasted like a white russian to me.
Cheers to my Chocolate Martini

Anne enjoying her Summer Breeze - it was good ( I got to try it!!)
Now we saved the best for last which was probably my favorite out of the whole meal! Chocolate Chip Sundae! Can you say DELICIOUS!
We split this.. it was so yummmy.
In other news... I don't know if you noticed or not but I got my hair cut! About 5 inches and I just love the cut. When the girl styled it - it was so ugly! She used a freaking small curling iron on it and it looked like I had a curl patch around my head! I think next time I get a horrible hair style I will have to take a picture of it just so I can look back and laugh about it. I was considering looking for a new person but I actually love the way she cut it so I will give her another chance. I might even have enough guts to tell her I didn't like the way she styled it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home