5 Year Anniversary

Today is my Five Year anniversary! Wow how time flies by. I remember this day as if it was yesterday! Our wedding was just perfect, everything I wanted it to be and more! Steven and I worked on every detail to make sure it was just what we wanted. I wish I could rewind and re-live this day. Our pictures were taken with a film camera vs digital, sure wished we had that then, so I am still trying to scan pictures in and have them forever. Five years later and I have still yet to scrapbook my pictures - I keep thinking there is always new product out and I want only the best for my album. I think that is an excuse!


3 Comments:
You were gorgeous that day... you made the prettiest bride! I was so glad to be apart of you and your DH's big day.
Don't you think it's about time you scrap your wedding chica?
Aww, congrats. Oddly enough I realized on Friday that is was our 1.5 year anniversary :) I have scrapped wedding pictures but I don't think I'll ever do a traditional album.
I CAN NOT believe that it has been 5 years.. I can remember you and I talking about Steven .... when you and he were just FRIENDS... Do you remember those talks...
CONGRATS... I'm so proud that your life has turned out so beautifully... We are lucky girls... Wish we were closer, I sure miss you.. But so glad out lives crossed so that we will be FRIENDS forever...
Love you honey... Steven too...
Post a Comment
<< Home