TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!

Last night was my Mary Kay Party! My friend Laurie became a consultant, so we did a skin care class! It was sooo much fun, talk about a bunch of crazy girls we were - I laughted so much I was crying. I would post some pictures of the party but I don't think some of the girls would care for me showing them in the bare with no make up. Below is a group photo of us afterwards. My friend did a fanatastic job and we had a great time and had fun pampering ourselves and drinking some wine. It was so much fun getting together outside of work and being able to let your hair done and laugh so much it hurts.


1 Comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun girls night.. I know it was much needed fun for you! We all need that from time to time.
Post a Comment
<< Home