Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WE GOT SOUP!!!

My Best Friend and I purchased the "Alpha-Soup" Multi-Colored 184-piece Acrylic Letter Kit today on QVC - it was such a great deal that we couldn't pass it up (that's what we all say right?). What makes it even better, it was almost like we were shopping together. I miss shopping with my BBF Trina, even though we live far apart we always talk about scrapbooking. We both love the same stuff and always seem to buy what the other buys. It's bad - I always have to have what she has even though I know when we would scrapbook together we would share. I miss scrapbooking together. Miss you Trina my SCRAPBOOKING TWIN :-)

Check out the deal on QVC - normally the cans cost anywhere from $10.99 to 12.99, so I think this is a pretty darn good deal!

The set includes four cans of Alphabet Soup, each containing 46 solid color clear acrylic letters and numbers. The letters in each can vary in size, case, and style, creating a mix of upper- and lowercase letters in various fonts and scripts. Includes one can each of Blueberry Bisque (blue), Split Pea (green), Tomato (red), and Fiesta (bright pink). 184 total pieces.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a fantastic deal!!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

Yeah chica we can still share... if you have a letter I need you can send it to me in the mail... I miss shopping with you too... I love how we obsess over the silliest scrap related things! We are nerds... scrappin-twins!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Vee said...

I got these too can't beat the price.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home