Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Surf Side Room

So this past weekend we worked on Christian's room and I hope he loves it! The picture above is some of the fabrics we chose for it - just a sneak peak and I will unveil the final room when we are done. We are going with a surf side/Hawaii theme room - hope it's cool enough for an eleven year old. Steven built a bed and small entertainment/shelving unit. The kids come in July so we are quickly trying to get rooms ready. The girls room is basically staying the same but if we have time I would like to change out a few things in it and change the room color from purple to pink & orange - we will have to see if we have time since Steven will be going out of town for two weeks.
In other news Steven and I were talking this weekend and he mentioned that we have almost been here a year in Alabama that is! I was so shocked how quick time goes by! I miss Texas and my friends, but Alabama is growing on me. I know this summer won't be as hot/humid as Houston - that's one positive, also we don't have to drive 10-12 hours one way to get Katelyn for the summer.
Apprentice News - don't know if anyone is watching but last night I was so bummed I thought it was the final episode, nope have to wait till next week. Sean and Lee are in the final two and I hope SEAN WINS! Lee has just been darn lucky! My only fear is Sean picked Tammy to be on his final team and he has a crush on her and I hope that doesn't blind him to getting the job done. Fingers crossed for Sean - I hope he becomes the final Apprentice!

3 Comments:

Blogger tg said...

I agree, it seems as though Lee is getting lucky. We'll have to see how things go with Tammy but I like Sean. Lee was whining too much about the size/difficulty of the task last night...

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alabama can get PRETTY hot lol.....glad you are adapting well.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

Can't wait for the great reveal... you and your dh are so creative! Christian is so lucky!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home