Take time to Play!
I titled this post "TAKE TIME TO PLAY"! As a kid growing up I don't remember my Mum playing with me. I want to make sure I enjoy every moment with my daughter and have fun doing it. I don't want to waste my time worried about cleaning house, doing the laundry or watching tv - I want to take the time and play! I want to have fun! This was Mother's Day and we were playing with this ball trying to get it from each other. Steven would throw it towards us and we would try and be the first to get the ball. It was just FUN! I don't want to one day look back and say where did the time go.








I think I just came up with the title to my scrapbook page for these pictures!!!


2 Comments:
These pics are sooooo cute! Love them... you look so young and youthful! And Katelyn is cute as pie as always...
These are great pics!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home