Quick Post
Hey everyone - thought I would leave a quick post. Anniversary was great - hubby said he was going to buy me jewelry for our anniversary but thought I would want to get my scrapbook area done. Of course he was right! We went to Home Depot and he was going to build me a storage system for all my stuff but we ended up finding a system that I really like which would not require him to build anything. It's the Mill's Pride Organizers I like the maple color. Would you know both locations here did not have the ones I want so we will have to check back each day this week to see if they get it in on their truck. I'm so anxious to get it, I can be so impatient at times. I'm going to surf the net to see if there is another store in the area that sells it. Well, gotta go and surf the net abit.


1 Comments:
looks awesome! can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Post a Comment
<< Home