Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New Message Board

The Scrap Etc Message Board and Forum went live last night - check it out!!!! Their online store should be up next week - I'm so stoked! Can't wait to start ordering from a local store - well it's not local to me but it will be nice knowing where it's coming from within the State and it's not coming from the other side of the continent.

Last night Mum let me color her hair - she must of not read my post yesterday!! It was one of those wash out colors so it was fairly easy. Now her gray is covered up hee hee!

Didn't really get to pay close attention to American Idol as I was sitting in front of my computer screen waiting for Scrap Etc message board to go live - waiting with much anticipation! Will have to watch it this evening and catch up on last nights episode. Whose your favorite American Idol? I'm still trying to decide on mine - I like Katherine, Paris, Ace and Chris.

Are there any DAYS OF OUR LIVES fans out there! I'm a huge fan but you wanna know the funny thing! I haven't watched this show on tv in years! I read this awesome site that recaps the show and it is dead on - covers all the details. The group of people who update it are my idols - I wouldn't know what's going on without them. Check out the site, or should I say blog: The Early Addition or you can check out Dustin's home page site for The Early Edition.

Happy Hump day! -- It's almost the weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home