Are you a CHOCOLATE LOVER!!!

My weakness is chocolate! I love chocolate. Last night Mum and I went out to dinner and did abit of shopping. We ended up going into World Market while browsing around we noticed that they had alot of foreign food items. We went through all the aisles and noticed there were some items from England. Mum was so happy she was finding some things that she liked. We came upon what we thought was a goldmine! CADSBURY FLAKE! Flake is the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate in the world. The best selling Cadburys chocolate bar ever. You can't find it in the States, it's a British candy, but have no fear you can find it at World Market! If you love chocolate you would love FLAKE! We bought it for $5.00! This is a picture of one of the Cadsbury Flake sticks - the packet came with four of these sticks for $5.00 basically $1.25 for each stick! It was alot for Flake but it was well worth it. I ate mine as soon as I got home. If you haven't been into a World Market you should go, it has some really unique stuff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home