Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tag You're It ... whoever you are out there

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Jitney Jungle - my first job at a grocery store in high school.
Bryan Foods - I worked in the marketing group. We got to taste test all different types of pork recipes.
Solvay Chemicals - I loved working for this company. You don't realize how much you love the company you work for until your gone.
Norment - Current job very interesting, enjoy learning a new industry.

Four movies you would watch over and over again:

Father of the Bride 1 & 2 - love this movie, love Steve Martin.
Sweet Home Alabama - Reese is one of my favorite actresses and it was a happy ending.
Troy - what can I say the MAN IS HOT!!! BRAD PITT!
Pirates of the Carribean- Love that Johnny Depp

Four places you have lived:

Peterborough, England: I was born here.
San Antonio, TX: Moved from England to Texas the month of July - talk about a climate shock! We were not prepared for the heat!
Biloxi, MS: My Dad was Military so we moved around alot but I must say that I loved living in Biloxi because we lived there the longest.
Houston, TX: MISS "H" Town - loved living close to the city. There is always something to do there.

Four tv shows you love to watch:

American Idol: Always some great contestants.
Lost: This show is great other than they play repeats too much with makes you wait longer to see what's happening on the island.
Miracle: New show on ABC,comes on Monday evenings. Some amazing stories that make you cry - a happy cry.
Apprentice: Gotta love the Donald.

Four places I've been to on vacation:

San Antonio, TX: Stayed at this great Bed & Breakfast and enjoyed the river walk.
Las Vegas, NV: VEGAS BABY! If you haven't been you should. We loved it. We saw Celine Dion in concert but the strip was alot of fun. Wanna go back soon!
Pensacola Beach, FL: Amazing beach - we had so much fun here. The sand was so white and the water was great.


Four websites you visit daily:

Pink is the New Blog - Lots of good celebrity gossip.
Days of Our Lives - this is a great blog and it's almost as if you watched the episode.
Scrap Jazz
Blogs, Blogs and more Blogs


Four of my favorite foods:

Carabas salad & crab cakes
Wings
Hooked on Caesar Salad at the moment
CHOCOLATE

Four places I'd rather be right now:

My nice, warm comfy bed
England visiting FAMILY
Somewhere on a lake just relaxing
Sitting on a beach in Hawaii

I tag TRINA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home