Weekend Blues...


Okay my weekend has totally sucked! Friday I basically did nothing because I had a light headache - now this is two days in a row that my head has hurt. Maybe it was that excitment earlier in the day at Scrap Etc.??? Then Saturday I get up early and went to a flea market with my hubby and parents. By lunch I felt the headache coming on. By the afternoon I was dying! I was supposed to start working out with a friend and that didn't happen - promise I really had a headache. I took two Excedrin Migrain - do you know you are only allowed to take TWO a day! I ended up calling my Dear Mum to ask her to bring this stuff over that she had me put on Thursday for my headache. It was some kind of ointment that I rubbed on my forehead, temples and just under my nose. That made all the difference in the world and my headache subsided. So I basically laid in the bed all day yesterday.. ugh... no scrapbooking with all my new goodies from Scrap Etc. But of course my girl (Trina aka BF) busted out FIVE PAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Well, today is a new day and the hubby had to go up to plant due to some issues they are having with production - well, I'm a cleaning fool right now. I want my house CLEAN! You would think I'm nesting but nope! So I'm going to clean house and then sit back enjoy the smell of a clean house and scrap! Am I the only crazy person who gets great satisfaction of a spic and span clean house? Another pet peeve is I can only burn candles when my house is clean - some people think I'm crazy...
I have my radio going and they said if you walk 20 minutes a day it can you help you lose ten pounds a year! What if you do an hour! Can I lose 30 pounds?? This weeks goal is to start using my gym and at least do 20 minutes of cardio to start out. Wish me luck? It's so hard to discipline yourself not to sit on the couch but to walk on the treadmill.
So as I end the weekend with some pictures of my goodies from Scrap Etc. This was the veiw I would see as my head was killing me and on my way to the kitchen I would walk by the table and would see it all spread out with disguss as I wasn't able to even use it. I'm hoping to this evening though. I also noticed it must be spring, I noticed from the picture I bought alot of paper with flowers! I'm dying to use my Technique Tuesday functuation stamps, I was going to buy the Font Wertz ones but Technique Tuesday's were cheaper! Then I also bought the Making Memories simply fabulous font foam stamps for $7.50, TT had some simular ones but theirs were $30 bucks! Paper I got was American Craft, SEI, Essentials by Kate, MOD, Kaleidoscope, Wild Asparagus, Gin-X and Artic Frog.
Now the cleaning fool must go and finish and then hopefully I will put the scrapping fool hat on and get alot done!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home