Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My friend Kristina



This post is dedicated to one of my other BEST FRIENDS in HOUSTON, TX! Her name is Kristina! We worked together for almost fives years and really enjoyed each other's company. I introduced scrapbooking to Kristina and since then we have shared a favorite hobby of scrapbooking. We were each others lunch buddies at work. She has two beautiful kids that are adorable! Especially her spunky Kayla, who is totally opposite of her brother, Cammeron!! I miss Kristina alot and our crazy drives at lunch when we would get lost! We were horrible when we got together looking for an address!! hee hee but we could laugh about it and have fun!
Here's to you Kristina - I miss you ALOT!!!!!!
PS (Inside Joke Kristina - Ain't No Mountain High Enough)

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Ummm... Cathy and Kristina... I am getting a little jealous of this post! Just a little... J/K

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home