Have you ever??
Have you ever decided to take the scissors in your own hands and cut your hair!! That's what I did this morning - I took it upon myself to trim my bangs, their long bangs. I was just having one of those hair days - you know what I"m talking about -so I decided my bangs were abit too long. Now I regret it! WHY OH WHY did I do it. I was going to take a picture of them but I figured why humiliate myself even more. I'm sure everyone would say, oh their okay, but you know ladies we are our worst critic. Funny Story - well it wasn't funny at the time - my worst hair story is I went to the hairdressor to have my hair trimmed and I told her I wanted more bangs, again they were long bangs that swoped to the side. So after the hair cut was all said and done - I had FREAKING CLEOPATRA BANGS and I'm not kidding. I called my girlfriend Kristina about to die of the shock- I tried blow drying them back - oh god that only made them worse! but hair does grow so they grew out and I was pleased with them.
SCRAP ETC SITE GOES LIVE THIS EVENING!!! THEY ARE OPENING THE MESSAGE BOARD AND THE GALLERY THIS EVENING AT 7PM Make sure you check it out! Great store and great people! I'm hoping to be one of the first! Look for me and I'll look for you - my screen name will probably be CathyVal as always! Their online store is hoping to be up next Monday! I'm so siked... This is going to be great!
ANOTHER NOTE: Stampin Escape Camp is coming up in 17 DAYS!! I CAN'T WAIT! The girls and I are getting so excited - we talk about it everyday. For any lurkers Catherine and one other Stampin Up consultant is putting on the "Stampin Escape" for a weekend. Last I heard about 25 women were signed up! Look out ladies because our group is going to ROCK!!! Check out Catherine's Stampin Up Site. We decided to make it a full weekend, we're going to meet up in Birmingham and do some shopping, then make our way to "camp" as we call it!!
SCRAP ETC SITE GOES LIVE THIS EVENING!!! THEY ARE OPENING THE MESSAGE BOARD AND THE GALLERY THIS EVENING AT 7PM Make sure you check it out! Great store and great people! I'm hoping to be one of the first! Look for me and I'll look for you - my screen name will probably be CathyVal as always! Their online store is hoping to be up next Monday! I'm so siked... This is going to be great!
ANOTHER NOTE: Stampin Escape Camp is coming up in 17 DAYS!! I CAN'T WAIT! The girls and I are getting so excited - we talk about it everyday. For any lurkers Catherine and one other Stampin Up consultant is putting on the "Stampin Escape" for a weekend. Last I heard about 25 women were signed up! Look out ladies because our group is going to ROCK!!! Check out Catherine's Stampin Up Site. We decided to make it a full weekend, we're going to meet up in Birmingham and do some shopping, then make our way to "camp" as we call it!!


1 Comments:
Yes, I have... but I have short hair so I can't do too much damage!
Your scrap weekend sounds like fun... wish I could be there!
Post a Comment
<< Home