Friday, March 10, 2006

and the TITLE is.......

This evening I asked my DH what he thought I should title my blog. We brainstormed it and he gave out a few suggestions. The one I liked most was Live to Scrap... I do live to scrap, I talk scrap, I could sell scrap, I could convince you to scrap. If I could start my own company it would be a scrapbook store! I just love it and I love the people. I started scrapbooking in 1998, I was invited to a Creative Memories party and I was totally hooked! I loved the idea of documenting your life and keeping those memories for others to know. Scrapbooking has even come along way since 1998 - there are so many things you can use in your albums it just amazes me. I only wish my Mum had did something like this for us when we were growing up. It's basically a story of your life. Mum didn't take many pictures of my brother and I growing up. I find myself going through her house and any pictures I see I'm hoping to scan and document for myself.

So Live to Scrap it is! Now I need to work on a banner for my blog.

ENJOY!
CathyVal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home