Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Blog Name??

This evening I'm surfing the scrapbook sites - my fav ScrapJazz and it's funny how you go from one blog to another and to another. There are so many great scrapper blogs out there. It's amazing how many people are into scrapbooking. but I have come to the conclusion that my blog title is very lame... so I'm trying to come up with a really cool or unique title. My Hobby...scrapbooking just isn't getting it. So any suggestions would be awesome. So for the next few days I will be brainstorming a new name.. something that sets me apart and makes my blog unique I guess or at least unique to ME! So tune in and be on the look out for my new title!!! Yikes... got some pressure for myself!

Some pretty awesome blogs I visited this evening were..

Ali Edwards - her blog is awesome! Everytime I see an "A" I think of Ali Edwards

Scrap Etc - Birmingham Store - Monique has an awesome special coming up. The store is about to become an online store and the first week of it going live if you sign up your name will be entered to receive a Full Line of HEIDI SWAPP! I'm digging that and you can bet I'm waiting for it to start.

Pieces of Me blog - I love the name of her title - if it wasn't taken I would of scrap lifted that one. Christina is also on the design team of Scrap Jazz - her pages are awesome!

A Beautiful mess - I love Elsie's style! I bet she is a fun person to meet!

A Bit East - Keisha is one of my favs! I love all her stuff she does!

Some free fonts - check them out! Love the Turbo Ripped - don't know what I could use it on but worth downloading since it's free.

Well, I'm calling it a night!

Hope you enjoy some of my favorite blogs!
CathyVal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home