Happy St Patricks Day!!!

Happy St Patricks Day – are you green today??
I wore a black shirt with green stripes and a green body shaper. Last night I went to Old Navy and had an impulse buy moment - do you ever do that?! I bought this St Patricks Day hat… I haven’t had the nerve to put it on at work! I did bring it and it’s sitting in my file drawer! I tried it on this morning but you know the time Pamela Anderson wore a huge hat out – not that I’m referring to myself as Pamela Anderson, but I felt like my hat was just as big as the one she wore! I can not bear the thought of posting my picture so I leave you with a picture of my hat and a small peep into what I might have looked like if I wore it in the office! Check out how freaking green my eyes look - they change colors but today they are green!! Maybe I have Irish in my background?


1 Comments:
great hat! and your eyes do look beautiful! you can count on Old Navy for just about anything! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home