Birthday Song
I celebrated another year this past weekend. It's starting to hit me - I'm getting old!!! Especially when my daughter says, Mum you're getting wrinkles and gray hair! Thanks.....
Hubby and I went golfing on Saturday to celebrate our birthdays, his birthday is today. The weather was nice and it was perfect golf weather. Sunday I paid for it though, I was sore! I could tell I hadn't golfed in almost a year. I enjoyed it though and want to work on my game.
A friend of mine emailed me this link that let's you know what the number one song was on your birthday - pretty cool.... I went ahead and did it for the UK and USA since I am a British Citizen. I didn't think I would know what songs were number one when I was born but I do know "I shot the Sheriff".
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php
UK - Love Me For A Reason - The Osmonds
USA - I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
What was your Number One Song on your birthday? Does this scream - scrapbook page?
Hubby and I went golfing on Saturday to celebrate our birthdays, his birthday is today. The weather was nice and it was perfect golf weather. Sunday I paid for it though, I was sore! I could tell I hadn't golfed in almost a year. I enjoyed it though and want to work on my game.
A friend of mine emailed me this link that let's you know what the number one song was on your birthday - pretty cool.... I went ahead and did it for the UK and USA since I am a British Citizen. I didn't think I would know what songs were number one when I was born but I do know "I shot the Sheriff".
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php
UK - Love Me For A Reason - The Osmonds
USA - I Shot The Sheriff - Eric Clapton
What was your Number One Song on your birthday? Does this scream - scrapbook page?


2 Comments:
Happy B'day!!!
(You’re) Having My Baby - Paul Anka ??? Who the heck is that? That's my song...
Post a Comment
<< Home