Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It is in deed Wednesday

I had to actually look at the calendar to see if it was Wednesday or not - I was hoping it was so that half of the week is over but then I couldn't remember. It's been a crazy week thus far at work. So I'm pleased to say today is in deed WEDNESDAY!!!

I'm sitting here at my desk at 11:45 scarfing down my lunch (sounds so lady like doesn't it??) - can you say yummmmmmm Last night I made tuna pasta salad and brought it to work today. So good, I am enjoying it very much - sure beats going out for fast food which seems to be Taco Bell for me lately. I'm hooked on Taco Bell - I love the Nacho Supreme or the Crunch Wrap. Good thing it's cheap - that's the way I justify it in my mind hee hee. I do think I added abit too many onions to my pasta salad, but it's still good. I need to put up a hazard sign at my desk for anyone who enters! I may just scare them off with my foul breath! I need to bring a tooth brush to work to help in times like this.

I had a good friend of mine a few weeks ago call me from Houston - who I miss LOTS!! We were talking about haircuts and I was telling her I just got mine cut and didn't really like it. Well, she went on to tell me the difference between a good hair cut and bad is two weeks. Well, my two weeks have come and gone and I still absolutely hate it! So my brilliant idea the other morning was to trim the bangs abit - their long and brushed to the side. Okay no laughing from this point on..... My hair was wet and you would of thought I would of learned this mistake from 9th grade when I did the exact same thing but I went to trim them abit. I start blowing drying my hair and it's like the freaking bangs strunk up like one inch! So these "long" bangs that I have are no longer in existance people! I have bangs bangs that hang like just above the eyebrows! I never seem to learn! I hate them, so not only do I have to deal with a haircut that I hate, I have just completely added a new style to it - bangs which only makes it worse! So I will give it some time and allow these bangs to grow out abit and then find a new hairdresser!

Well... I leave you with some photos - haa haa no photos of the bangs that is. Just some more photos of the kiddos! Okay no photos right now, I can't get them uploaded to blogger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Is your pasta salad as good as "someone's" Mac and cheese with Tuna???

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee...sorry but I HAD to laugh lol

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home