Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Drab Post....

Nothing really much exciting to even blog about lately. This past weekend we cleaned out the master closet but now everything that came out of there is in the living room and bedroom - it's amazing how much stuff you can squash into a closet. Trying to purge myself of unused things that just take up space and create clutter.

Hubby and I are working together to look at what we eat and learn to make better choices. We went to the grocery store last night and made fish with steam veggies for dinner, which was really good. We made our own trail mix with almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins, chocolate morsels and pretzels - I must admit it was very delicious! This is my morning snack and mid afternoon snack. Our exercise plan is to go bike riding a couple times a week. I'm hoping to get positive results!

In scrapbooking news - man I really don't even want to admit this! I haven't scrapbooked in I don't know HOW LONG!! PITIFUL! I did make my BF a birthday card, but other than that I have done more scrapbook shopping than actually making a page. My goal is to get out of this rut and make some pages. I so miss my friends I scrapbooked with in Texas. I must confess... I have become a lazy scrapbooker....

I feel like I'm at confession or something.... Sorry for the drab post, nothing much to chat about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

at least you blogged missy!! Better than me... LOL... i can see you munching at your desk eating your trail mix, wishing it was M&M's! :-)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

yay for getting healthy ;) sounds like a good plan
i haven't been scrapping much recently either........
love that cake in your last post!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home