Celebrity Siting - Nicole

During the summer this year Katelyn went through some of their old stuff in the closet and found these glass that we bought a few years ago. We bought the glasses and some old purses at a thrift store in Houston and who would of thought that they would be the "in" thing right now! I totally wanted to laugh when Katelyn walked out the bedroom with them on. My first thought was Jackie Kennedy and then I thought of Nicole Richie! When we were at the beach she got plenty of complements from some girls at different restaurants - of couse that just boosted her ego. They were complete huge on her face - gotta love it. Something to really scrap about hee hee!!
Picture with all three kids is on our way to the beach. Remember the truck story, well after we returned from our trip a day later our a/c went out! Woooo... I couldn't imagine driving back from Florida with no a/c and three kids in the back seat. Someone was smiling down on us from Heaven.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home