Just Rambling
Nothing to really post about other than it's Friday, which means no work for two days, can sleep in tomorrow and do nothing - well... not NOTHING I must do the household chores that I slacked on during the week and I'm sure I will totally hate myself for doing that. Last night I went to Publix's and the dh wanted watermelon, we have been hooked on it this summer. The watermelon last night cost TEN DOLLARS!!!!!!!! If it was up to me I would of passed on the watermelon but the hubby wanted one so bad so I paid the ten dollars and came home and we really enjoyed our ten dollar watermelon. Just insane to pay that much, but was it worth it?? umm.. oh yeah!
Tried out a new restaurant yesterday at lunch with a friend of mine, Street Cafe. It was sooo good. It's a Japanese Restaurant - the menu was very simple - either a bowl or box. I got the Chicken Terikai Box, the box was really neat - if I had my camera I would of so took a picture. The box had the food divided, rice, chicken, a small salad, fried vegetable & two sushi rolls. It was very very good - almost makes me want to go today for lunch.
Lunch today will consist of taking my car to get cleaned. Hubby and I keep saying we are going to clean it and it hasn't happened, so I think I will gladly pay someone else to clean it up. Hopefully it will be sparkling clean and the inside looking good - can't stand driving a dirty car.
Ending this Friday with this picture of the kids. Christian just cracks me up - the boy doesn't realize when he's older he's going to look back at these pictures and think what was I doing? My girls look like they belong to a Swim Team.
Tried out a new restaurant yesterday at lunch with a friend of mine, Street Cafe. It was sooo good. It's a Japanese Restaurant - the menu was very simple - either a bowl or box. I got the Chicken Terikai Box, the box was really neat - if I had my camera I would of so took a picture. The box had the food divided, rice, chicken, a small salad, fried vegetable & two sushi rolls. It was very very good - almost makes me want to go today for lunch.
Lunch today will consist of taking my car to get cleaned. Hubby and I keep saying we are going to clean it and it hasn't happened, so I think I will gladly pay someone else to clean it up. Hopefully it will be sparkling clean and the inside looking good - can't stand driving a dirty car.
Ending this Friday with this picture of the kids. Christian just cracks me up - the boy doesn't realize when he's older he's going to look back at these pictures and think what was I doing? My girls look like they belong to a Swim Team.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home