Friday, August 11, 2006

MIA - that's me!!

Man it's been awhile since I've posted. So much going on and so little time to get it done. Work has been hectic since I've been back from my two week vacation. I have three more additional jobs so that's keeping me busy. It's taken me so long to get on here because I keep thinking to myself I have so much to share but where to begin!


The visit with the kids was great! We had such a great time and they really enjoyed themselves. We ended up going to Panama City, Florida - the beaches and water were amazing. I had so much fun. We all voted that next year we will stay for a week. They have so much to do for families, water park, bowling, movies, miniature golf and some other stuff. I don't even know where to begin. I almost feel like I'm having a mental block. Each night I lay in bed and think about the time the kids were with us and all these memories run through my mind. I tell myself to get my lazz butt up and start writing them down so I can put them in my scrapbook - it's not happening **Shame on me**. At the beach the kids thought they wouldn't get in the water at all, they were like I'm not going in there but once we got in they had fun. Lauren didn't care for it because the water was so clear you could see the fish swimming around you feet and you could feel them nibbling on you. I must admit a few times I catch myself looking over my shoulders - I had this fear of a shark coming up - I know that sounds totally crazy and I had to convince the kids that there weren't any but at the same time part of me had their same fear.

My posts are going to be totally random because that's how it all seems to be in my head right now so please forgive all the jabber you are about to encounter! It may not even be in any kind of order either!

First let me share some photos of the beach.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home