Tuesday, August 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!!!



Okay today is my BF's birthday. Her and her hubby are on vacation right now so stop off over at her blog and wish her a happy birthday. She will be back on Saturday, so surprise her with a birthday message!!!!
PS Trinas I made that cake for your birthday but wasn't able to ship it, so dh and I went ahead and ate it. It was delicious!!! hee hee (just kidding, I'm not that good at baking!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet post! Happy bday trina!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

girl!!!!!!!! I am on my way to alabama for that awesome cake you made me! Thanks! Now begins the count down to your birthday... youngin'... :-)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

that cake is so beautiful! it makes me hungry just looking at it... :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home