Monday, September 11, 2006

9-11

I sit here at my desk at work and look over at my phone and see on the display Sept 11. It reminds me of the day.. the day that the world came to a stand still, where everyone was glued to their tv's. This will be a day I will never forget.. I will never forget what I was doing, where I was at or what I was feeling. Today is my husbands birthday as well, each time we tell someone his birthday they refer back to this tradegic day in history. Each year it brings back all those emotions of seeing all those families affected by this day. I Remember seeing that last plane hit the tower and then to see them crumble to the ground. These are images I will not forget, or the pain I felt watching it in disbelief. I pray we never have to experience anything like this again. I pray for the families who lost their loved ones five years ago and pray that God comforts them. We will never forget the day, the time or the place of where we were at. GOD BLESS YOU.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home