Gotta love the Pool...
HEY CHECK IT OUT!! Second post for the week!!
Okay, so let me start off saying I love the POOL because of the following..
1. Clean rooms
2. Picking up your things in the living room
3. No arguing
4. Making your bed
5. Putting your dirty clothes in the hamper
So the magic word is, if you want to go to the pool today you have to do this..... and believe it or not it gets done with no complaints!
We spent all afternoon at the pool and we all came back home looking abit pink!!
Okay, so let me start off saying I love the POOL because of the following..
1. Clean rooms
2. Picking up your things in the living room
3. No arguing
4. Making your bed
5. Putting your dirty clothes in the hamper
So the magic word is, if you want to go to the pool today you have to do this..... and believe it or not it gets done with no complaints!
We spent all afternoon at the pool and we all came back home looking abit pink!!


3 Comments:
Pink!!?? What happened to brown tan Cathy?? glad you are having a ball.. keep those kids in check girlie!! Crack that whip! LOL
Enjoy it!!!! Wish I had a pool! LOL
I know you guys are having fun.... Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO... Miss you girl....
Post a Comment
<< Home