My Niece

Mum & Dad are keeping my little niece for one to two weeks depending on if my Mum is pulling her hair out by the end of the week. This is a picture of my niece and her little sister. I thought it was really sweet of my parents to get them both, their Mum is in the Military and is serving in Iraq. During this time the girls are staying at their other grandma's. I'm sure you have figured out that my brother is not married to their mother. Both these girls are so sweet - it's nice being able to spend some time with them. They live in Texas but while their mother is serving in Iraq they are in MS with their other grandmother, so Mum and Dad decided to get the two of them and bring there to Alabama. So everyday I go by and visit them - they are waiting on me to take them to the pool in the evenings, the things our Mothers commit us to hee hee I will share more photos later!


2 Comments:
They are too cute! I think she looks like your brother alot.
cathy you are such a sweetie, how nice of you to take them out to swim I know they are looking forward to that. deployments are hard on kids when both parents are gone, a little time with love ones is always a good thing, take care
Post a Comment
<< Home