Monday, March 06, 2006

Altered Purse



I did my first altered purse this weekend and it was so much fun. I made it for a friend's daughter and I didn't want to let it go. It turned out super cute. I will have to make one for myself. I bought the wooden purse at Michael's for $3.99, I used two sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 paper - paper from Hobby Lobby which was onsale for 8 for $1.00 last week. Then added the ribbon and the letter "R". I got the letter from Hobby Lobby they come four to a pack for $1.00. I painted the purse white along the edges where I knew would show and then docopage the paper. Super easy and alot of fun. I was so excited to make it.

On Friday I stopped off by our LSS and they had some new Creative Imaginations paper in and it was super cute. I couldn't help myself and dived in and bought abunch of it. I was so inspired I went home that night and did two pages using everything
Creative Imaginations.
LOVE THAT STUFF!!!! Everything was so coordinating. I used the paper on this page called "Girlfriends". This page is on my BF! She was home visiting her parents so I drove over to visit her which was only an hour away. Katelyn and I spent the weekend there. It was so fun to see her and to see where she grew up. We all went shopping on Saturday with Trina's Mum and that evening Trina's Mum pulled out all her bead stuff and we made jewelry. Katelyn had a ball making her own earrings, which of course were dangle earrings.

Another page I did with Creative Imaginations is my BF in front of her parents home she grew up in. Hope you enjoy!

I will do another update hopefully later today to talk about the Oscars! They were good - some of my favs won last night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

I think your pages are just adorable!!! And your purse is sooo cute! You did a great job on all of your stuff girl!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home