Birthday

I wanted to post something today to try and give an update on what's been going on. One big milestone that has happened in my life! My daughter turned DOUBLE DIGITS! She turned ten years old in January! Just saying that makes me feel old, I mean I feel like I'm in my early 20's still, I don't feel like I'm in my thirties! Did I just say 30's!!!!!!ahhhh.. maybe I'm in denial???? Even my daughter tells me, Mum you're old? I'm like what! I can still do cart wheels, I'm not old!!

For Katelyn's birthday I took her to this place that you can paint pottery. We had so much fun. We spent three hours painting and had a blast. I enjoyed it so much, Katelyn was like we could come here each month and I was like ahh.. no.. it was abit pricey but well worth the money.

I look at Katelyn and think, man kids grow up sooo fast! I remember being ten and having no cares in the world. Playing barbies and playing with friends. Katelyn is so into music, movies and forget barbie... she would laugh at me if I bought her one. I got her this cd called BYOU, it's a dance CD - well my husband had the brilliant idea that I should also dance with the video with her - man it was alot to keep up with and it was a work out.
Well, this is the end of this post dedicated to my sweet little ten year old who is growing up so fast!
Take Care - CV


1 Comments:
She is a cutie! I remember when I first met you... you were pushing her in a stroller then! Boy time flies!
Post a Comment
<< Home