Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Surgery Day...

Mom just went into the operating room to get her fibroid with the cancer removed. They will hopefully have the results within the week to discuss what type of cancer it was. I'm not too terrible worried about it because cancer doesn't run in our family but I know there is a slight chance. Right now I'm just trusting in God and putting my faith there as I say a prayer for my Mum's surgery.
We went out to dinner last night with my parents to this Thai restaurant. Mum loved it, we all raved about the spring rolls. So tonight Dad promised her spring rolls and chicken & rice soup. We picked on Mum because her doctor asked her if she likes instructions, verbal - visual or written and she said verbal. We all laughed about that because sometimes you will be talking to her and she's not paying attention and she will just agree with you. Then later on you will refer back to that conversation and she doesn't remember it. I tested her this morning and she wasn't paying attention LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

I am praying that she will be alright!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm saying prayers for your Mom.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home