
I just had to share this picture of my hubby. We're in the airport waiting and I'm playing my Sudoku puzzle and he decides to give it a try. You know when you try and give your hubby some pointers and they just don't want to listen and they know how to do it yadda yadda yadda. We'll he should of listened to me, when he was done I checked the answers and it was totally wrong! I just had to laugh! Then I did one and he was like, oh you do it like that, oh process of elimination - oh I could of done that. Well, hello if you listened to me in the first place! but I must admitt, he totally cracked me up when he was doing the puzzle - I was just dying laughing at him. He was being so funny and then when he would see the numbers weren't adding up right he would simply move the numbers around. I had alot of fun with him waiting in the airport even though he didn't want any direction from me on how to play the game. It was just fun laughing at him, him being silly and just hanging out.
1 Comments:
That's such a cute picture! You should have gotten one of you playing it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home