Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ADDICTED....

I'm totally addicted to Soduku - for those of you who may of not heard of the new rave, it's a number puzzle. You fill in a grid so that every row,every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. I find myself sitting on the couch playing it, going to bed playing it. My Aunt had one of the puzzle books the other night and I asked her about it because I've seen it all over the place. She explained how to play it and I've been hooked ever since. Solving time is typically from 10 to 30 minutes,depending on your skill and experience. Currently right now I'm doing all the super easy puzzles in the book. You can check out the Soduku site about the game and also even play online. I'm in trouble now - this is how crazy I am about this puzzle game - I brought my lunch to work today and brought my book to play! I'm such a geek! You can go to http://www.websudoku.com/ to play a game of your own!

Last night my Uncle from England made curry chicken - it was sooo good! I wanted so bad to bring leftovers to work but I didn't think my co-workers would appreciate me smelling up the breakroom with the smell of curry.

Dinner tonight at my house with the family. I wanted to make tacos, rice and beans but with getting home from work it would be alot of work on my own, so I opted to go with Spaghetti. I cooked my sauce last night and let it simmer for about an hour and then when I get home this evening I'll let it simmer while I'm making the salad and pasta.

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to my friend in Houston who told me she was FIVE MONTHS pregnant yesterday (They wanted to make sure everything was alright before they announced it to everyone). Talk about total shocker! Not expecting it at all. She wasn't talking baby talk and then she announces she is pregant. I'm so happy for her and her husband. We talked on the phone last night for about two hours catching up. I miss all my friends in HOUSTON.

Four days and counting - the kids will be here! I'm so excited. I've been working my butt off all week long trying to get the house ready as well as spend time with my Aunt & Uncle. I will have to post pictures of the rooms, they turned out great other than the freaking white walls that we can't paint since we're in an apartment. DH comes home Friday night and he said he would be up late doing the finishing touches to the kids rooms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds YUMMY! I have NEVER tried curry chicken! Imust try it! LOL...I also have NOT tried that game yet.....lol

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home