Sunday, July 15, 2007

Father's Day

This year was such a blessing because we had the kids during Father's day during our summer visit. We normally get them the month of July but this year we got them in June. It was great for my husband because he was able to celebrate Father's Day with his children and I was so excited for him. I took the kids out to do a photo shoot with them to capture some photos of them and frame them for hubby. Talk about trying to get them to cooperate, thank goodness for digital I took about 80 pictures. I know towards the end they were getting tired of smiling, posing or hearing me say turn around let me take another photo. Once we were done, I let them help me pick out my favorite shots to frame and they really enjoyed that. Lauren painted a canvas with a flower for her Dad and Christian carved a piece of wood for him. Then I let the kids have at it in my scrapbook room and make their own cards for their Dad, I was so proud of them, they were totally into making the cards and had alot of ideas. Father's Day was great and hubby enjoyed being surrounded with his children. PS I still can't get over how much these kids are growing up!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

What great photos of your kids! I tell you they look like models!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home