Can you guess what I've been doing?

We have been packing, moving and unpacking! We have moved from Alabama to Jacksonville, FL! My husband took a job in Florida. We're both very excited, it's not Houston, TX which we miss terribly but it's a bigger city than Montgomery. We are within a two hour drive from Orlando, Savannah, Ga and many beaches. We are excited with this new chapter in our lives. We went this week and got our Florida driver licences and tags on our cars - so it's official, we're Floridians! So right now I'm working on decorating the house. Our house is on a lake and I find myself sitting on the back patio enjoying the view. Below is my view.
Well, I must go. I have more boxes to unpack....ugh......
Labels: Personal


3 Comments:
You are about an hour to an hour and a half away from me. I live in Gainesville. I hope you enjoy Jacksonville!
Gorgeous view!
Can't wait to come and visit!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home