Pray for Rain....
The fires in North Florida are so bad today. I woke up and went out to our patio and you would think there was a fire in our backyard. The smoke is so strong and it hurts to breath. Firefighters continue battling windswept wildfires in Bradford and Baker counties this morning that caused the evacuation of more than 1,000 people, shut down one small town, closed at least two schools and left detours around numerous roads. I did a search on a map of Florida's counties and I was shocked at how close those two counties were to us. Makes me nervous to know it can move quickly. WE NEED RAIN!!! Hopefully the winds will settle as well, which is just feeding the fires. There is a tropical storm off the southeast coast so maybe it will bring us some rain and not more wind. The forecast for the next five days is scattered storms. I pray for rain and pray that all the displaced families can go home soon.
Last night the hubby and I went bike riding around the neighborhood. It was great, we're going to try and make it our evening routine.
Last night the hubby and I went bike riding around the neighborhood. It was great, we're going to try and make it our evening routine.
Labels: Personal


1 Comments:
I think you should do a rain dance outside on your patio! okay?
Post a Comment
<< Home