Where to begin....
Gosh, where to even begin?? Do you ever feel overwhelmed when you haven't blogged in ages? That's how I feel and I feel like there is no way I can give an update because after all it's been forever. So I'm just simply going to give snippets each day of what we've been up to. We had the kids for the summer so all my attention went to them. This has been my first week with no kids and it left for a quiet week - No kids, no going to the library, going to the pool or the questions of what am I going to do, I'm bored. I've started my job searching and praying that I find a good company to work for.
So let's see what to start off with. The kids are growing up so much. Our visit was good, we enjoyed our time with them. Sometimes you feel like you don't have enough time with them, but overall everyone enjoyed their time. They all loved their rooms and loved the new house. The girls had a great time with each other and were in their rooms dancing away - we have evidences lots of video, I'm sure they will appreciate that when they get older.
I'll leave with some pictures.
This is at the Jacksonville beach. Kids and I went and they had more fun that I thought. I didn't even think they would want to get in the water but I was mistaken.

Labels: Summer Kids



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home