Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So much to do and not enough time in the day..

There is so much to do and not enough time to get it done - do you ever feel like that? We're getting ready for hubby's kids who will fly in this Saturday. We are redecorating their rooms, I am so excited! If you were to come to my house today you wouldn't think kids were coming this weekend. I have so many boxes still left to unpack, corners to clean and grocery shopping to do. The girls room is a Paris theme and Christian's room is a contemporary room. I'll share photos later when the rooms are complete. I'll have to share some of the awesome deals we got and great finds.

I have discovered an awesome Joann's here, I walked in and was like holy cow!!! It was huge and had so much stuff. They offer so many classes, so I believe I will take the beginners sewing class. I did not walk the aisles of the scrapbook stuff because I have told myself no scrapbook purchases until I get my room set up and I can look at my supplies. It's tempting though, because I have gone into one of the local scrapbook stores three times and there is some awesome new products out there and I'm dying to use some of it.

The weather here is really nice so far - compared to Houston that is.

Well.. off to more house work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home