Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Someone is making some money....



Gas prices are insane!!! I don't care what anyone says.... someone out there is making lots of mula$$$$$$ I went yesterday to get some gas and paid $2.99/gallon! My total bill

$53.85!!!!!!!!!!! That's alot of money!!! I could come up with alot of things I could get for that much money! It's funny now I'm more conscience of how much driving around I will do. I occassionally like to go home at lunch but I'm thinking maybe I should hang around work and eat my lunch. I can go two weeks on one tank of gas if I don't do too much driving around. When is this going to stop! I thought $2.50/gallon was expensive!

I went yesterday to Hobby Lobby to check out their sale (I know BF - we weren't going to do that), but I was on Adriennes site and saw all the goodies she got at Hobby Lobby and couldn't resist. I was however disappointed, my Hobby Lobby didn't have as many goodies for rub-on letters. So I left hobby lobby with a $14 bill and five dollars of it was my adhesive refill. Nothing great to even take a picture of and share *pout*. Check out Adrienne's site she has a super cute page on today's post!!!

Now I need to get some work done - the weather here is horrible. Looks like it's time to go home outside, it's so dark. Hope it clears up by lunch - I hate looking out my window at such a dark & rainy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger tg said...

We are averaging $3.25 -- I have a favorite station that is *only* $3.18. I have seen a spike in new hybrid cars.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

This is such a great idea for a scrapbook page.. you know i gotta "steal" it... hee-hee...

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home