Sunday, April 02, 2006

AWESOME RETREAT!

All I can say is what a weekend!!! The retreat was awesome! I had so much fun and not much sleep! It's late so I won't post much, I will tomorrow. Just wanted to post a few pictures to share!



The first picture is the four of us aka"Croppin Girls Gone Wild", at the entrance of the camp. The facility was great! Cat & Angie did a fantastic job coordinating everything and cooking for 28 women! Second picture is of the Croppin Girls Gone Wild! We won the dorm room contest and you won't believe this! We didn't even take a picture - what kind of scrapbookers are we?? There were a few pictures taken so the hunt is on for the person who has the picture!

Well I must go for now, I am tired!!! Slept five hours Friday night and three hours Saturday night! Will post more tomorrow!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Congrats on winning the Dorm Room Contest. I can't wait to see some of your pages and cards.

12:40 AM  
Blogger DebbieT said...

Cathy, it was *so* good to finally meet you... .you guys were having way too much fun! And, ya better 'splain about the duck encounter on the way out.... too freekin hilarious!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home