Monday was a great day..
You know how most Mondays start of slow and it's hard to get motivated to work -after all you were off of work for two days and it's the beginning of a five day work week. Well, my Monday was great for several reasons! One being I'm only working four days this week because my Scrapbook retreat is this weekend so I'm off Friday! woohoo... THEN.. I received a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) gift from my BEST FRIEND in Houston!! I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED- she had it delivered at work. Some good scrapbooking goodies for me to use this weekend. Wish she could make it for the scrapbook weekend!! I will miss her there.
The second item that made it a great Monday was I got my Lifetime Moments Kit in. I love getting this kit and tearing into it like a kid at Christmas excited to see what new stuff I got. Love the spring colors of this package and hope to put it to some good use this weekend.
Lastly - I got my Basic Grey kits that I order a couple of months ago! So I have alot of new stuff to use this weekend! Love the new Basic Grey Paper - what's not to love about it.
When I posted last about my team building exercise - I didn't mention how great my husband was. When I got home on Saturday I walked into the house with the radio on (Olivia Newton John was playing - don't know why that stuck in my head) - the house smelt so good! My husband had cleaned the kitchen (which was totally a mess when I left), he cleaning the dining room, living room, bed room and he was in the process of cleaning the master bathroom! He was a sweet heart! As I relaxed on the couch he cooked dinner and it was awesome! Filet Migon, Asparagus, bake potatoe and salad.
Last night I was finishing up some projects for my room mates at "Camp". Mum came over and we had dinner while DH went to play cards. We had a fun time together, we watched American Idol and then watched Wedding Planner. Mum helped me clean the kitchen before she went home which was GRRREAT!!! She is the best!!!
TWO MORE WORKING DAYS and counting and then off to camp!!! I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to post! I need to figure out how to do that slide show on my blog.


2 Comments:
How was your retreat?
Your RAK looks great!!!
I am taking one of Elsie's classes tommorrow so that will be fun...
Your RAK looks awesome. I love Basic Grey, you make me want to order some more. I hope you have a wonderful time at your scrapbook retreat.
Post a Comment
<< Home