Thursday, March 23, 2006

Team Building

So my company has me going to a team building innovative program that is suppose to add a sense of adventure and fun to the experience of learning in-depth leadership and team concepts. As you can see from the picture it will require alot of physical work! I just hope it doesn't kick my butt! There is going to be about twenty five of us from my company, including our president and my boss, only three women out of the 25! I leave this afternoon and will get home Saturday afternoon - that's the only part that sucks about this --- in runs into my time( Friday evening and Saturday). So in return I'm taking next Friday off for my WEEKEND!!! Stampin Up Escape - EIGHT MORE DAYS!!!

This weekend I need to get all my scrapbooking supplies together. I might need to ask the hubby if I can drive his 4-Runner that weekend so I can load all my stuff in the back of his truck and he can drive my car. Am I crazy or what?? I want to take EVERYTHING!! It's not like I'm scrapbooking at a store and if I need that one extra embellishment I can't just buy it. I can see myself, I will want something that I didn't bring - that would be my luck! Things I need to accomplish this weekend.

pick which pictures to print and take them to walmart

pre-plan some pages and put them in my cropper hopper sticker organizer (LOVE using that organizer for my preplan pages)

decide what to bring and maybe just maybe what not to bring

initial all my stuff, as there will be almost 30 women at our weekend escape

start packing my bags and not waiting to the last minute

decide what I want to buy at Scrap Etc in Birmingham - we're meeting up there and going shopping!!!

find a hobby lobby & michaels in the area to make a few stops

look for some online coupons for the stores

see if i can find any coupons for some local restaurants there to eat at for lunch - anyone got any suggestions?

gets all my little scrapbooking favors completed for my room mates

make sure I have enough adhesive and pop dots to last the weekend

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Whew that's some list! I am soooo excited for you... I know you are going to have a wonderful time!!! Take lots of pictures...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

My goodness you have so much to do. That team building exercise sounds like fun. Have fun at the crop!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home