Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A blah day!

Today is just a blah day.. It must all stem from the shopping trip I did last night with my Mum. I tried on so much cute stuff and nothing fit right! I even tried on a two piece bathing suit and I have yet to figure out why I even put myself through that misery! I've come to the conclusion, to stay on a budget and not over spend on clothes - go shopping when you're not happy with your body. I left with nothing! I was so disappointed, the weather is turning nice and I was hoping to get some new spring clothes. After all - this week was the first week of spring - even though the weather won't cooperate, cold one day hot the next.
I've started working out with a friend and I am pleased to say we have continued for the past week working out every other day - I am so stoked about that! ME ON A ROUTINE! Okay maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself here. Thanks so much to my friend, she's my motivator and I hope I'm hers, so much more fun when you have a girlfriend to work out with!!! I have come to terms with myself, exercise is not the enemy and when I sit at work and crave a good ole snicker bar - I think DRINK MORE WATER!! Next weeks challenge is to make better choices on eating - BF and I are working on that together. So the quote of the day is the treadmill is not the enemy but the best friend who will make me "BANF". This is my husbands favorite phrase "Butt A$$ Naked Fine"!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm waging the same battle as you. You can do it! Just think when we're BANF all the skinny chicks will hate us! LOL!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home