Lazy Weekend....
Our weekend consisted of my butt on my couch! Friday DH got home from a week long trip out of town. We decided when he got in to go to the movies and see Mission Impossible III opening night. We got to the theater at 9:45 and there was a 10pm and 10:30 show - I was worried that the 10pm show would be full and we would have to hunt for a seat. We decided to chance it and went straight to our seats and decided hubby would go and get popcorn once we were seated. When we walked into the theater to our surprise there were only like 20 people in there and the radio station was giving away free t-shirts and movie poster! So we lucked up and got two free t-shirts and a poster. The movie was really good - I enjoyed the first two and didn't doubt this one, even though I have been unsure of Tom's actions lately especially with this Katie thing going on. I seriously thought is was a show and he was just doing that to get some attention. I mean I didn't actually think they would have a child together, I'm still puzzled by the whole thing.
Saturday I got up and watched Pirates of the Carribean - Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom are both hot in this movie and then I watched Troy after that. I LOVE ME SOME BRAD PITT!! wooo....... Still mad he is having a child with Angelina Jolie and that they are together! *pout* Brad & Jennifer were super cute together!
Sunday finally left the house to do something with ourselves and went and played tennis and hit the grocery store. We're trying to be more conscience of what we eat. We got home and grilled some salmon and veggies. We're both on a lose weight - get fit plan. Just hope I can stay away from the sweets! I wish I could be that age again where you can eat whatever you want and not gain an ounce! It sucks getting old and passing your thirties and having to work hard on your figure and weight - What's with that???
AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT!!!! WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN??? I'm digging Chris & I do like Katharine as well. They are singing Elvis songs this evening - The King is in the house!!!
Let's have Idol talk tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to see what Elvis song each is going to sing.
Saturday I got up and watched Pirates of the Carribean - Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom are both hot in this movie and then I watched Troy after that. I LOVE ME SOME BRAD PITT!! wooo....... Still mad he is having a child with Angelina Jolie and that they are together! *pout* Brad & Jennifer were super cute together!
Sunday finally left the house to do something with ourselves and went and played tennis and hit the grocery store. We're trying to be more conscience of what we eat. We got home and grilled some salmon and veggies. We're both on a lose weight - get fit plan. Just hope I can stay away from the sweets! I wish I could be that age again where you can eat whatever you want and not gain an ounce! It sucks getting old and passing your thirties and having to work hard on your figure and weight - What's with that???
AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT!!!! WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN??? I'm digging Chris & I do like Katharine as well. They are singing Elvis songs this evening - The King is in the house!!!
Let's have Idol talk tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to see what Elvis song each is going to sing.


2 Comments:
I LOVE BRAD PITT TOO!! Have you seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith? YUMMY! LOL
Glad you had a good weekend. I'm not longer watching Idol because I'm PISSED that Paris got voted off. She should never have got voted off, she can outsing everyone that's there and she can sing any genre of music. But of all the people left, Chris is my favorite! I think he's sexy. But for now I'll get off my soapbox about Paris.
Post a Comment
<< Home