Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Guess who has a "J" "O" "B"

YEP that's me!! Wooo after all the interviewing and sending out resumes, I finally got an offer and accepted the position. Today was my first day, I was pretty excited and I hope I can remember this attitude on the bad days at work when I want to pull out my hair and remember how good it felt when I finally got a job offer. I might have to reflect back on this post during those times. The only negative right now is the commute! My job is only 30 miles from my house but it took me an hour to and from work. I'm going to go in early tomorrow to see if it will shorten my time.

One reason for my lack of blogging is - I'm trying to keep a journal of my own for my children to have one day when I'm not around. So I'm trying to write in it, I haven't been 100% successful in writing it in everyday but I'm trying to give myself a goal of two days a week at least. I'm kinda enjoying it and I'm thinking if I can start this habit now maybe I can get my kids to want to do it as well. I used to keep journals when I was a kid, when I was in middle school our teacher had us use the first 5-10 minutes of class to make a journal entry so I got used to it and would continue on doing it. BUT for some crazy reason when I married my first husband and my Mum wanted me to clean out my room I threw those journals away. It just breaks my heart.. all those pages full of memories gone. I'm trying to re-write some of those memories in my journal now. Do you keep a hand written journal?????

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

No because I hate my handwriting... but I need to. You are my inspiration!!

I'm so glad you accepted the job you wanted! I hope you will enjoy it there... miss talking to you during the day.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home